Accompanied Threesome at
The Country Club of Virginia
The James River Course at the Country Club of Virginia first opened on June 30, 1928 as the combination of two nines from separate golf courses designed by noted golf architect William Flynn. This masterful combination became a fine championship course hosting numerous tournaments. Carved among trees and hills with strategically placed bunkers and challenging greens, the course was renovated in 1992 by Rees Jones and restored in 2003 by Lester George. the original character of the course has been kept intact with only subtle strategic improvements. Golf Digest recognized the course as one of America's best newly remodeled courses of 2005 and among the best in the state for 2007–2008.
Subject to availability at a mutually agreed-upon time. Does not include gratuities, caddie fees or incidentals. Winner to contact Jinara Reyes at Loggerhead Marinelife Center – [email protected] (561)627-8280 ext. 131